Nitya Seva (Tithe)Become a monthly recurring donor to help ISKCON Las Vegas continue to serve the community. It's great way to engage yourself in the service of Radha- Krishna. No amount is insignificant.
(Please consider a Dollar a day donation).
A temple needs the support of its congregation to remain solvent and stable and to provide services for the community on a regular basis. Tithing, the regular commitment of a monthly donation to support the functioning of our temple, defines your relationship with Krishna. 95% of our community does not have time on a daily basis to offer physical service at the temple. But you can still be a direct part of the seva here by supporting these activities through financial contributions.
Principle Reasons to Tithe
Donate for the Highest cause"Just like we have got a tendency to construct a skyscraper building. As in your country, you do. So you should not be attached to the skyscraper building, but you can utilize the tendency by constructing a big temple like skyscraper for Krishna. In this way, you have to purify your material activities."
- Srila Prabhupada in a class in front of Samadhi of Srila Rupa Goswami in Vrindavan, October 29th, 1972.
Sponsor a Feast or a Special OccasionSunday feast is a program to serve food/prasadam to devotees after the Sunday class at ISKCON temple. Sponsorship to prasadam is great way to purify the soul. You can celebrate special events of your beloved ones e.g.
- A birthday of a loved one
- Marriage Anniversary
- Birth of a new member in the family
- Protection of the Lord during the COVID-19 period
- Blessings for a new venture
- In loving memory of your loved one
- sponsoring food as low as $351.00
- Note: Please inquire about sponsoring during Festivals
- Note: Please inquire for additional details or events not listed
Pillar DonationBecome a Pillar for Sri Sri Radha Govinda Ji. We have 52 gold pillars in ISKCON of Las Vegas Sri Sri Radha Govinda Mandir. You have a unique opportunity to become a pillar donor, we will place a gold metal plaque at the base of the pillar with the name of your family or whomever you would like to dedicate it to.